If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. Isaac Newton
In this society, there are many doctors who profess that they are cosmetic surgical experts.
What makes a doctor specialist in cosmetic surgery?
It is the cosmetic surgery specific training. Nothing else. Not Plastic Surgery. Not Reconstructive Surgery. Not General Surgery. It is cosmetic surgical training that makes a doctor a good cosmetic surgeon.
Dr. Peter Kim is a Cosmetic Surgeon specifically trained for Cosmetic Surgery.
- Basic Medical Training: University of Sydney Medical School graduate & General Practice training with the Royal Australasian College of General Practitioners
- Basic Surgical Training: the Royal Australian College of Surgeons
- Advanced Surgical Training: the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellowship training:
- the International College of Cosmetic Surgery
- the Korean College of Cosmetic Surgery
- the Slim Korea Lipoplasty Academy
In recognition of the outstanding achievement, Dr. Peter Kim is biographed in the Marquis Who’s Who of the World.
“The family of Marquis Who’s Who publications presents unmatched coverage of the lives of today’s leaders and achievers from both the United States and around the world, and from every significant field of endeavor. Librarians, students, researchers, corporate executives, journalists, personnel recruiters, and many others rely on Marquis Who’s Who every day for in-depth biographical information they can use with confidence.”